We are able to act on behalf of Landlords or Tenants, providing professional advice in respect of disrepair claims during or at the end of the lease term. We can prepare terminal and interim schedules, repair notices and negotiate settlements.
Triglyph also provide strategic advice on Tenant’s liabilities on expiry of leases and review exit options, operation of break clauses and dealing with repair covenants.
We have experience in preparing, serving and negotiating dilapidations for a wide range of properties including office and retail premises as well as industrial and infrastructure premises.
Triglyph can assist Tenants with obtaining Landlord’s approvals or act for Landlords in approving Tenant’s alterations as part of the Licence for Alteration process
Triglyph can prepare :-
- Terminal and interim schedules of dilapidations
- Repair notices
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of either the Landlord or the Tenant
- Programmes of works and monitor works relating to dilapidations liabilities
With regards to Landlord & Tenant matters Triglyph will :-
- Provide Professional advice on legal obligations set out in property leases.
- Obtain Landlord’s approvals for works carried out under a Licence for Alteration on behalf of Tenant’s